- This event has passed.
The Great Clifton Hill Bake Off
March 23 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Great Clifton Hill Cake Off
Calling all baking enthusiasts
Why not have a go and enter your favourite cake into the first ever Clifton Hill Cake Off
Competition open to Students, Parents and staff Judging will take place after 12.00 and winners will be announced at 2pm.
Bring your cake and form along to the school by 12.00 noon at the latest. Judging will take place after 12.00 and winners will
Please join us for a slice of cake and coffee between 2pm and 3pm
Prizes will be given to winners in both groups
1) All entry forms and cakes must be brought to School by 12.00 noon on Friday 23rd march.
2) All cakes will be judged on the day on taste and appearance.
3) All cakes must be made in accordance with food hygiene regulations and be safe for consumption.
4) Judging will be blind and will consist of members of Senior management.
5) There will be one prize per group (Student/Adult)
6) No nuts or any nut products
Good luck and we look forward to seeing and tasting some fabulous cakes.
All proceeds to CHS Enterprises